Teach toddlers to drink from an open cup safely while promoting speech and developmental milestones. Two replacement straws ensure sipping stays easy and convenient on the go.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Helps toddlers succeed with the 3-Phase Developmental Drinking Method (by Dawn Winkelmann, M.S, CCC-SLP).
- Straw serves as both a Beginner Training Straw and an Advanced Training Straw.
- Mini size makes it easier for small mouths and hands and helps reduce spillage.
- Soft silicone protects toddler's developing teeth.
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful and interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking.
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide topple resistance.
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Replacement straws mean less washing and less stress about misplacing or losing a straw.
- Built to last 100% Silicone will not wear, fade or corrode. BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Recommended for ages 9 months and up.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Mini Cup + Straw Training System includes: 1 Cup, 1 Lid, and 1 Straw and 2-pack Replacement Straws.
- Cup: 2.5" diameter, 3" high
- Capacity: 4 oz
- Straw: 0.4" diameter, 4.25" long